Updated at 15:03 - The funding from the federal government will be used to upgrade campsites, build a new playground, and upgrade the camper registration area, roads and washroom facilities.
Updated on October 29, 2014 - Some of the businesses the Slemon Park company has struck deals with so far in October include Turboprop East Inc. and Gander Aerospace Manufacturing/Evas Air..
Updated on October 27, 2014 - Rather than spooking the economy, all those little ghosts and goblins scare up monthly spending on tasty treats that is second only to December and the Christmas season..
- AUTOGO.CA: The news of the automobile world
- 2016 Chevrolet Volt to feature new Voltec propulsion system
- Ferrari may soon be listed on the stock exchange
- Scion FR-S T1 custom to bow at SEMA
- Lamborghini opens the doors of its new dealership in Kirkland
- Consumer Reports released the results of its study of reliability for model year 2015