Updated at 16:22 - There are three Smart Set stores in Prince Edward Island — two in Charlottetown, one in Summerside.
Updated on November 24, 2014 - The levy would cost the industry about $2.5 million annually, the Maritime lobster panel report said..
Updated on November 17, 2014 - The brands involved in this transaction include Canadian Living, Style at Home, Elle Canada, The Hockey News and more..
- AUTOGO.CA: The news of the automobile world
- 2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser Trail Teams Special Edition: thanks for the memories
- Chevrolet Colorado ZR2 Concept at the Los Angeles auto show
- 2015 Porsche 911 Carrera GTS: Queen of balance
- GM executives are turning to social media to find complaints about their products
- Audi offers a different way to own their vehicles