Updated at 10:57 - The Scottish company, which will make Charlottetown its Canadian base of operations, uses electromagnetic beam technology to penetrate rock, seawater and earth in order to survey for natural resources.
Updated on March 07, 2014 - The goals will be to review progress over the last 10 years, celebrate success, benchmark success against other similar jurisdictions, identify best practices, identify weaknesses and gaps in strategy and programming, and more..
Updated on March 07, 2014 - These awards provide national recognition to Canada's most accomplished and impactful women entrepreneurs, whose successful businesses and influence contribute so much to the local, national and global economy..
- AUTOGO.CA: The news of the automobile world
- Volvo accelerates the development of autonomous cars using magnets
- Price hike for the Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
- William Clay Ford Sr. passes away at the age of 88
- Mulally, Marchionne and Barra still handsomely compensated
- A Mazda SkyActiv engine in the next Toyota subcompact