Updated at 11:17 - Lobster fishermen along P.E.I.'s North Shore will be voting in the next few weeks on key recommendations facing the industry — including whether it’s in favour of a levy.
December 10, 2013 - Summerside Mayor Basil Stewart said he expects the one per cent increase introduced through new legislation to raise an extra $30,000 to $40,000 to help promote the city..
Updated on December 09, 2013 - Acquiring these 'community papers in Quebec is in line with our strategy to strengthen the core assets of TC Media and develop a local digital media offering for businesses and communities,' says François Olivier, president and CEO of TC....
- AUTOGO.CA: The news of the automobile world
- General Motors to cut Holden production in Australia
- 2014 Chevrolet Cruze Clean Turbo Diesel: going the extra mile
- Kia Unveils the 2014 Soul Red Zone
- A Tesla Model S purchased with electronic money
- Michelin is looking into plant-based tires