Updated on September 29, 2014 - 'That's the normal market response to a scarcity of labour, not an intervention by government to bring in folks from abroad,' said Jason Kenney, Canada's Minister of Employment and Social Development.
Updated on September 26, 2014 - The harvesting season is still quite young and few harvesters could be found in fields Thursday..
Updated on September 26, 2014 - The Waterloo, Ont.-based smartphone developer lost $207 million in its latest quarter as it came in ahead of analyst's expectations on the bottom line, but fell short on revenue..
- AUTOGO.CA: The news of the automobile world
- EV charging stations… What about insurance?
- Kit car specialist in Severn Bridge builds Factory Five Racing GTM supercars
- NHTSA seeks cooperation with manufacturers to prevent hacking
- The 2015 Chevrolet Corvette’s Valet Mode system could be illegal
- Ferrari unveils its most powerful convertible ever