Updated on October 24, 2014 - Christina MacLeod said with the building closing for three to five years for extensive renovations, it will be a lost tourism destination and she hopes the outside of Province House will be open to tourists during that...
Updated on October 17, 2014 - The Department of Transportation and Infrastructure Renewal has issued a call for tenders to do some minor renovations at its store on Queen Street..
Updated on October 16, 2014 - With Apple Pay, iPhone 6 and 6 Plus owners will be able to make payments at brick-and-mortar stores by holding their phone near a card reader..
- AUTOGO.CA: The news of the automobile world
- Narrower lanes could be safer
- Jeep Wrangler will keep current body-on-frame construction
- 2015 Cadillac ATS Coupe: less doors, more style
- Insurance is back… To the future
- Toyota Canada marks 50th anniversary with special-edition 2015 Corolla