Updated at 10:38 - Rob McEachern is being accused of making alleged defamatory statements against the applicants, saying that they engaged in fraudulent activity in relation to their involvement in the securities industry and more.
Updated on July 21, 2014 - In support of the expansion, the Government of Canada, through ACOA’s Business Development Program, provided a repayable contribution of $500,000; the P.E.I. government provided $3.7 million..
Updated on July 21, 2014 - The Canadian dollar was down 0.06 of a cent to 93.1 cents US as traders assess the liklihood of additional sanctions levied against Russia for its support of Ukrainian rebels..
- AUTOGO.CA: The news of the automobile world
- Chrysler recalls 5,313 vehicles over rear suspension issue
- Tesla Model 3 coming for 2017
- 2015 Toyota Sienna gets new features, slight redesign
- Your car could improve your health
- 2015 General Motors trucks will get 8-speed automatic gearbox