Updated on July 29, 2014 - The machine will help with grading, counting and processing oysters at the Cavendish facility where employees handled more than six million oysters in 2013.
Updated on July 25, 2014 - Reports emerged earlier this month that the CFIA was not planning to renew its lease at the P.E.I. Potato Board facility in the town and that its staff there would be moving elsewhere. Malpeque MP Wayne Easter recently decried the move..
Updated on July 24, 2014 - The Canadian dollar was up 0.02 of a cent to 93.23 cents US..
- AUTOGO.CA: The news of the automobile world
- Quebec thinking about variable speed limits
- 2014 Chevrolet Volt earns Top Safety Pick+ rating from IIHS
- 2015 smart fortwo vs. 2014 Mercedes-Benz S-Class: crashed head to head in new company video
- 2015 Subaru Outback: More of the same
- Polaris celebrates its 60 year anniversary with the Slingshot